Lit by Satori
– Satori is a secure, distributed, and decentralized artificial intelligence (AI) platform.
- MZ (company behind Satori platform) is known for MMO strategy games such as Game of War: Fire Age, Mobile Strike and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire.
- Satori can process 500 million events (video, audio, …) per second well under the 7-second latency we are conditioned to
- Utilizing the LIT token, you will then be able to connect to Satori, granting access to the most advanced AI and deep learning to offer virtually unlimited options for a wide range of applications.
Renowned American technology company Machinezone (MZ) recently struck partnership with Hedera Hashgraph to bring out the Satori, a platform for real-time computation and consumption of the world’s live data, including audio and video. MZ was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California. The company is best known for its widely advertised freemium mobile MMO strategy games Game of War: Fire Age, Mobile Strike and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire . First two have both simultaneously been ranked among the top ten highest-grossing mobile games. As of october 2015 the company is counting over 550 employees.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. We empower our game developers to push the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem by leveraging the power of our live data platform, Satori. Untethered by the traditional publisher model, and backed by endless resources, every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players.
MZ is introducing their Satori (AI) platform to the world through the ICO of the LIT token.
Satori, which means “enlightenment” in Japanese, currently powers MZ’s entire data ecosystem. Cognant, MZ’s ad buying and live data platform provides advertisers results that actually favor their interests, as opposed to tech giants who absorb all profit and call all of the shots.
Excerpt from presentation of Satori platform
This is twitter. All of twitter. A 110 thousand tweets per second.
MZ CEO Gabe Leydon
The satori platform is in real-time classifying all of the tweets in different categories — events, deals, personal messages, news or oppinions.
We’ve subscribed to over 10 million RSS feeds being processed through this one feed. We have filtered it to show only blogs. Now you can imagine the kind of data with 500 million messages per second we are talking about. We are reading all of twitter and every blog on the planet at once.“ — MZ CEO Gabe Leydon
Now that you know what kind of platform Satori is, we can finally talk about the blockchain connection. Or to be fair — about a distributed consensus platform connection, since hashgraph is not exactly a blockchain.
So we have established that Satori can process and understand half a billion transactions per second from live-streaming data to audio and video. And we have also seen the StreambotsTM on the Satori network use custom logic, including AI and deep learning, to offer virtually unlimited options for a wide range of applications, whether they’re B2B, B2C, or P2P. But to incentivize the use of the platform, ZM is introducing LIT token. The Satori network continuously grows as subscribers spend LIT tokens to access Streambots and live data streams while contributors are incentivized in a number of ways:
- Proof of Compute: Executors on the Satori network provide the high performance computing needed for AI Streambots to run. Validators continuously verify the capacity of each executor and the work quality of the Streambots running on them. As executors and validators reach consensus, both are rewarded with LIT tokens.
- Streambot Marketplace: Developers can create Streambots for the marketplace, where they have the freedom to set their own prices. As Streambots get used, the developers get paid.
- Publishers and Subscribers: Subscribers pay LIT tokens for access while contributors earn tokens for publishing live data from any device, creating a dynamic open marketplace.
The Satori platform uses the Hashgraph ledger to ensure every LIT transaction is fair, safe, and secure.
The details surrounding the ICO have not been disclosed yet, and it’s not clear if they will be setting it up anytime soon.
No information except what can be found in their one-page whitepaper:
[Progress] The Satori AI platform publicly launched in April 2017, and is currently utilized by numerous corporate and private users. Satori is already powering smart cities worldwide, MZ’s global mobile games, and its ad buying platform Cognant.
[Future] Satori enables an endless variety of applications: smart cities, high-frequency trading, global online VR/AR, low-latency machine intelligence processing, social networks, gaming, and live analytics for video and audio.
The team behind the Satori platform is not disclosed. But most of the people from MZ were probably in one way or another connected to the project:
As to project partners and backers, this was the only info available to us:
The company, which was originally called Addmired, was founded in 2008. In 2012, Addmired changed its name to Machine Zone, after raising $8 million in funding from Menlo Ventures. The company rebranded itself as MZ in 2016.
Web site & Social Media
https://t.me/litbysatori – Telegram members (@ 11.06.2018): 3,6k
Satori can handle enormous amount of data stream on a global scale in real time. Just try to imagine all the information pouring down from every single soul on the Planet that is posting, streaming, googling, playing video games, driving, studying, etc. being automatically collected, organised and eventually sold to those interested. Well, by holding the LIT token we are owning the right to that data. For the first time in history, individual users can have access to that sea of information. Stay tuned for updates on this project. We at Consolidation are very excited about Satori and will keep You updated!